Getting Around Curacao
Hopping on a plane is only the beginning. Once you've arrived, transportation is your ticket to the adventures that unfold across Curaçao. Getting around Curaçao can be as easy as boarding the shuttle. Get a ride to the beach or into town and explore as much of the island as your vacation will allow.
Wherever you are in the world, you can always make it to Curacao.
Flying to Curacao
Curaçao feels like an oasis. But unlike an oasis, it's as well-connected as an island escape can be. Airlines around the world service Curaçao International Airport (CUR), connecting Curaçao to home bases across the United States, Europe, and Latin America. No matter where in the world you live, a getaway to Curaçao is well within reach.
Location & Directions
Getting here is easy so that staying here can be as exhilirating as possible. Explore our resort once you're here.
Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort, Curaçao
Santa Barbara Plantation, Porta Blancu, Nieuwpoort,
Curaçao, Dutch Caribbean
Directions from Hato International Airport
- Exit the airport to the right and follow the signs to Willemstad/ West Punt.
- Proceed 1.5 miles (2.2 km) to the roundabout and take the second road following the signs to Willemstad.
- Take the second right at the next roundabout (after passing 3 traffic lights) and proceed to the next roundabout to Otrabanda and Punda. You will notice a colorful building on your right.
- At the roundabout take the third street to the right towards Punda and stay on the left lane.
- Once you go over the Juliana Bridge, continue 3 miles (4.7 km) and follow the signs to Salina.
- Turn right at the fifth (5) traffic light towards Salina / Caracasbaai (you will see KFC and McDonald’s to your right). Take the second right at the roundabout and follow the signs to Caracasbaai.
- Continue 2 miles (3.1 km) and turn left to Montana / Santa Barbara at the Y-crossing with the Santa Barbara sign.
- Proceed straight (5.5 km) on the Weg naar Montana / Weg naar Fuik Road.
- Take the first right at the roundabout to enter Santa Barbara Plantation and follow the road 1 mile (1.6 km).
- Take the first right at the roundabout inside the plantation and continue straight until you see the Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort on your left.
Airport Shuttle Service
Take advantage of reliable, round trip airport transfers.
Transportation to/from the Airport.
Business Serenity provides airport shuttle service to Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort. They offer reliable round trip airport transfers 24 hours/ 7 days a week. Please place your reservation a minimum of 72 hours prior to the arrival of your flight. See the information below for pricing and reservation information.
Your ticket to endless adventures across the island.
Daily Shuttle Schedule
- Santa Barbara Resort to Downtown (Punda) [$22 per person]
Departs Resort: 9:30 am | Returns to Resort: 3:30 pm
- Santa Barbara Resort to Jan Thiel Beach Area [$17 per person]
Departs Resort: 9:30 am | Returns to Resort: 3:45 pm
- Santa Barbara Resort to Mambo Beach Area [$17 per person]
Departs Resort: 9:30 am | Returns to Resort: 4 pm
- Private Shuttle available upon request with a minimum of 4 passengers.
*Rates and schedule may vary. Limited seats available.