Explore Curacao's Beaches >
Discover more than 38 beaches, tucked away in secluded areas located all across the island.
Imagine a white sand beach bordered by palm trees and crystal clear water. Discover that and more at each of Curacao’s 38 distinct beaches. Though some beaches readily reveal themselves, like popular Playa Kenepa, others like Playa Lagun are protected by peaceful cliffs and coves. Tucked away in secluded areas, these beaches create an intimate retreat for those who find them.
Beyond turquoise waters and sandy beaches, Curacao also offers some of the best water sports in the Caribbean. Shore diving and snorkeling are at their best in Curacao. Many of the island’s top dive sites are accessible via the island’s beaches. Whether in the water or on the beach, explore the island way of life, from Cas Abao Beach on the northwest coast to Playa Porto Mari in the west.
Sidle up to the beach bar, pull up a beach chair, and enjoy the peaceful sun and sand Curacao is known for. Each of the beaches on the island are distinct yet inspiring. Create new experiences day in and day out by renting a car to explore all of the beautiful beaches on your own. Better yet? Schedule an island excursion to expose yourself to the best beach locale’s as told by locals.
Best Beaches in Curacao
- Santa Barbara Beach - located at Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort
- Kenepa (Knip) - Among the island's most popular beaches
- Playa Jeremi - Secluded and picturesque, perfect location to watch the sunset
- Play Kalki - A small-cove with a roped-off swimming area, popular for snorkeling and diving
- Playa Porto Mari - Features a restaurant and bar, nature trails and a unique, "double-reef' for snorkeling and diving
- Klein Curaçao - A truly idyllic spot, Klein Curacao (little Curacao) is only accessible by boat, offering the island's longest and whitest beach. Day trips are available with pick-up from Santa Barbara
To learn more about the island's beaches, visit Curacao.com