The Perfect Caribbean Meeting Destination
Welcome to Paradise! >
A Unique Caribbean Island Escape
Top 10 Reasons to Meet in Curaçao
1. The island is located on the outer fringes of the hurricane belt which makes it less susceptible to fall storms than other islands with average temperatures of 78-82 degrees year around.
2. Claim a tax deduction for expenses with meetings held in Curaçao under the TIEA.
3. Stand on the oldest floating bridge in the world, the Queen Emma Bridge or in the Western Hemisphere's oldest synagogue in continuous use, Mikeve-Israel Emanuel Synagogue.
4. Swim, snorkel, dive, fish and boat on the crystal clear blue waters of the Caribbean Sea.
5. Explore history in Willemstad which was designated in 1997 as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
6. Experience a unique culture where over 55 nationalities are represented. English is widely spoken on the island along with Dutch, Spanish and Papiamentu.
7. Savor a culinary haven with a wide variety of sidewalk cafes, gourmet restaurants that feature fresh local seafood and international dishes.
8. Hold your meeting in 38,000 sq. ft. of flexible indoor and outdoor meeting space including the largest ballroom on the island.
9. Get here with direct flights from the United States, Canada, Netherlands and Germany!