Countless Beaches to Explore...
Explore Curacao's Beaches >
Discover more than 38 beaches, tucked away in secluded areas located all across the island.
The essence of paradise...
When you think of a beach, you likely imagine an idyllic stretch of white-sand bordered by palm trees and cyrstal-clear blue water. In Curaçao, imagination becomes reality on the island's 38 beaches, many of them tucked away in secluded areas, offering an intimate retreat. In addition to swimming and sunbathing, Curaçao offers some of the best shore diving and snorkeling in the Caribbean. Many of the Curaçao's top dive sites are accessible via the island's beaches.
Best Beaches in Curacao
- Santa Barbara Beach - located at Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort
- Kenepa (Knip) - Among the island's most popular beaches
- Playa Jeremi - Secluded and picturesque, perfect location to watch the sunset
- Play Kalki - A small-cove with a roped-off swimming area, popular for snorkeling and diving
- Playa Porto Mari - Features a restaurant and bar, nature trails and a unique, "double-reef' for snorkeling and diving
- Klein Curaçao - A truly idyllic spot, Klein Curacao (little Curacao) is only accessible by boat, offering the island's longest and whitest beach. Day trips are available with pick-up from Santa Barbara
To learn more about the island's beaches, visit Curacao.com