While it's great to take a family getaway, it's also nice for both parents and kids to get some alone time. Camp Arawak is a daily Kid's Club, providing fun activities and child-care during your Curacao vacation.
An escape just for kids...
Where your kids will make friends from all over the world while having fun in paradise!
Fun for the Kids
Camp Arawak is the perfect way for kids to meet friends and have some fun, while their parents enjoy some rest and relaxation. From arts and crafts to cave exploring and snorkeling, Camp Arawak offers a wide variety of daily activities for children ages 3-12.
For Camp Arawak reservations, visit the Beach Activity Center or dial 4960/4961 to speak with a Recreation Agent.
*24-hour advance reservations required
Pricing & Availability
Camp Arawak Pricing & Availability
- Hourly: $15
- Morning Session (9 am - 12 pm): $30
- Afternoon Session (1 - 5 pm): $30
- Full-Day (9 am - 5 pm): $65
Includes lunch and snacks
Full-Day use of Camp Arawak is included in the Active and Ultimate Luxury Plans. Learn more >
*Pricing and availability is subject to change and may vary by season
Camp Arawak Activities
Kids will enjoy a wide variety of fun activities including:
- Arts & Crafts
- Archeological Research
- Beach Arts
- Board Games
- Cave Exploring
- Cultural Exchange
- Nature Walks
- Plant Exploration
- Water Games
*Activity schedule varies by day
Reservations & Policies
For Camp Arawak Reservations, visit the Beach Activity Center or dial 4960/4961 to speak with a Recreation Agent.
Camp Arawak Policies:
- Activities designed for children ages 3-12 years.
- 24-hour advance reservations required.
- Cancellation must be made at least 24-hours in advance. Cancellation within 24-hours will result in full charges.
- $10 Late Pick-Up Fee will be applied for every 15-minutes after end of session.
- Activities and prices are subject to change.
- Prices do not include special events or themed parties.
- 15% Service Charge and 6% percent tax will be applied to all charged activities.
- Registration forms must be filled out by a parent or guardian before child may participate in Camp Arawak activities.
- Parents must stay on-property at all times while children participate in Camp Arawak activities.
- Toddlers must be potty trained and out of diapers/pull-ups to participate.
- Suggested attire includes tennis shoes/sneakers, beachwear, sunblock, comfortable shirt and shorts/pants.